Ideal® Sugar Cookies
- Nutrition Facts
- Printable Recipe
1 c Ideal® No Calorie Sweetener
½ c (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 ½ c flour
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
- In a mixing bowl, cream together Ideal® and butter; beat in egg and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; add to butter mixture.
- Blend well until ball is formed; cover dough and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Temper dough until soft enough to roll; roll out in between two pieces of parchment paper to 1/8" thickness.
- Cut into desired shape; set cookies on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° F for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool slightly on pans, then remove to racks to cool completely.
A dusting of flour while rolling will reduce sticking. Sprinkle top of cookies with Ideal® before cooking. Can add ½ teaspoon lemon zest for a twist to this recipe, or can be iced or frosted.
Per Serving: 60 Calories; 1 g Protein; 3 g Total Fat; 6 g Carbohydrates; 0 g Fiber; 0 g Sugar; 40 mg Sodium; 15 mg Cholesterol